“Only by consciously living in the light of eternity can we be truly happy in the here and now.” Opening with these words, this pamphlet provides a glimpse of the “new light” which Bahá’í Teachings shine on “the age-old mystery of life after death”:
- What is the nature of the soul, and of the next world?
- How may we attain “success and salvation” in that life?
- What can we do today to prepare for an endless journey through the Worlds of God?
- What are the rewards and punishments of the next world?
- Why does Bahá’u’lláh teach that we must regard Heaven and Hell as spiritual realities?
- How does the Bible disprove the fallacy of “eternal damnation”?
These and many other questions are answered here in simple, straightforward language. A “Christian-friendly” presentation suitable for any audience, an inspiring gift for bereaved friends, or an ideal informational brochure for public-teaching events.